View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 01:20 PM
PatBat
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
Okay here it goes;
(I'm taking into account all the events leading up to now, my opinion might change after the finale )

1. Octavia
She won the conclave. If anyone deserves a spot in that bunker it's her, she won it......
....Reasoning for why I didn't choose some obvious people.
Clarke: Like Bellamy, a leader to her people from the start. And like Bellamy, she comes with faults. But unlike Bellamy, she keeps on defending her bad decisions. At certain times apologizing for them and yes, clearly feeling bad about them; but never really acknowledging that she is wrong. Clarke has made 1 to many bad calls for me and I don't think I could trust her again.
Abby: She chose to give up her spot. And when I try to be reasonable about it; that would make sense. We're talking about the survival of the human race here, younger people should take precedence over older people. So I'd respect her decision to give up her spot even though it'd hurt like heck.
Murphy: I really enjoy watching Murphy. And I like that he's a survivor. But he's a survivor in the 'wrong way', he takes things too far. I want him to live in the show, I would not let him in my bunker if I had any say about it.
Thanks for taking the effort

The way you feel about Clarke is the way I feel about Supergirl.

BTW I really like your username.

Brooklynfan,
We can just pretend we came together, hahaha. I'm glad I'm not totally new and alone, everyone here is really nice so far, I'm glad. I get tired of forums where there is an ego contest and constant horrible immature jokes. Made me quit using forums for awhile.

Last edited by PatBat; 05-23-2017 at 01:24 PM Reason: wanted to respond to brooklynfan