View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 01:02 PM
Chanelx
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMeredith (View Post)
Agree. With Megan's return is sure going to shaken things up and it will be different for them. And I think the finale made it clear how much Meredith cares for him and there's is feelings involved.

She really is!! She's truly amazing, strong and inspiring character. And I can't wait for her to have some happiness that last more than 2 episodes!

Yeah, I don't believe they are over either.. this is their story for next season - and if it brings more screentime and material for them to work with than bring it!

I hope it won't be like season 2 either. Also we can't forget he cheated on Megan.. than things were really bad between them and ended badly, since he went there. He's a good guy. he fought for Meredith for months.. when Maggie wanted him, and also that flight attended.. but he only wanted Meredith. So yeah, I don't believe those feelings will go away.. we'll see how they will deal with it, and how they will be in the premiere. They invested so much in these two.. more than any pairing this season.

I think it's going to be so freaking hard for Megan to recover from this. It's hard when you go through a one terrible experience.. imagine years of this.. how can anyone recover and ever be okay? Probably Nathan will be the last person on her mind.
I believe this girl megan went through hell. it'll be a long and hard recovery. I just can't wait to be sure 100% that its her (meaning seeing her face) what if nathan rush up there only to find out its not even megan?