View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 10:16 AM
QueenMeredith
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
Yeah, even if Mer is genuinely happy for Nathan (because she's a good person), they won't be able to ignore the fact they had a relationship going. It will need to be addressed.
Agree. With Megan's return is sure going to shaken things up and it will be different for them. And I think the finale made it clear how much Meredith cares for him and there's is feelings involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelx (View Post)
meredith is such an amazing character. she is soo genuine and generous. the happiness of her loved ones always coming first. she is amazing.

however I don't think Merthan is over. I don't believe for a second that they went through all of this in s13 to be together to end up not being together. Feelings don't just go away on command so..

I just hope its not like when Addie came to town tho. Him picking Megan and then realizing at the end of the season he's made the wrong choice. I don't want mer to be second choice again but tbh this girl has been held captive and tortured for 10 years I don't even expect them to have a relationship she probably won't even remember him. Can she even recover from this? It'll be a painful and long recovery and even then I don,t think she'll recover fully. Point is she won't be the same megan.
She really is!! She's truly amazing, strong and inspiring character. And I can't wait for her to have some happiness that last more than 2 episodes!

Yeah, I don't believe they are over either.. this is their story for next season - and if it brings more screentime and material for them to work with than bring it!

I hope it won't be like season 2 either. Also we can't forget he cheated on Megan.. than things were really bad between them and ended badly, since he went there. He's a good guy. he fought for Meredith for months.. when Maggie wanted him, and also that flight attended.. but he only wanted Meredith. So yeah, I don't believe those feelings will go away.. we'll see how they will deal with it, and how they will be in the premiere. They invested so much in these two.. more than any pairing this season.

I think it's going to be so freaking hard for Megan to recover from this. It's hard when you go through a one terrible experience.. imagine years of this.. how can anyone recover and ever be okay? Probably Nathan will be the last person on her mind.

Icon: Nikki

Last edited by QueenMeredith; 05-23-2017 at 10:27 AM