View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 09:14 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Could it be released this Thursday? I really hope so.
Damn, people are so quick! Should we be on the look out now since EW just released some new S7 promo pics? Are we going to explode here soon?

Quote:
I don't want GW to die now. I still wanna see more of him. For Yara, it's a big chance she'll get killed this season and Yeah who other than Euron who wants to savagely kill off his kin. Do you think Theon will do any thing heroic or brave to save himself and his sister? To wipe off the dust and return again Theon we had known before?
Theon might do something brave to save Yara (and himself) but it will be too late. If he can completely redeem himself for S7 and maybe Yara's death could trigger him, then it would be a great character development for him to help Dany fulfill the deal they made with her. Of course all of this are specs assuming Yara will die this season.

Quote:
Exactly. Both of them were a victim as they were hugely affected by the brutal massacre of their family. Due to their character differences, Arya became a killer knows how to hold a sword and swipe faces on the other hand, Sansa developed a different style. Now she knew how to manipulate and not to trust anyone or share thoughts/ideas even with Jon. Both of them had faced a horrible reality and had to deal with vicious people.
You can never be too sure with the Starks. Their life has always been in peril ever since Ned died. Bran & Arya almost died last season too.

Quote:
Indeed.. Pretty important same as Bran's.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
AND Check this out....No spoilers in there
Damn, I thought we'll get anything new to speculate on but those are all pretty tame promo pics. I love that we finally get to see a better view of what Arya is wearing though. I wonder where she's headed off to?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.