View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 03:56 PM
jls2971
Master Fan

I don't want to lose either of them either.

Like you said, Kirsten doesn't go on location shoots. I've seen many people state that she shouldn't be paid as much since she doesn't do as much.

The point I was trying to make though is we have a bunch of profilers. They would be okay if they lost one. If they lose Garcia though they would almost have to replace her. They've made that character and role too important.

Again, I don't want either to leave. And I wasn't trying to take away importance from AJ/JJ, just saying CBS might see it that way. I would miss JJ, but losing one profiler out of 7 wouldn't be as big of a hit as losing the one technical analyst.

Since Aisha has so many other projects, I'm sure she's fine with her pay. I wonder what Paget, Damon and Adam make? Since they hired Damon after bringing Paget back full time, I can't see Paget earning the same as Thomas did. Adam is probably one of the more paid people (he did get the "with" credit).

Aisha is friends with/works with Julie Chen, whose husband is Les Moonves (the President of CBS). Maybe she could ask Julie to talk to him about this? (Probably not as she might not want to risk losing her jobs or friendship)