View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Valeerena
Passionate Fan

Pleeeeease

Quote:
This isn’t the first time HBO has deleted trailers. For example, if you scour the Game of Thrones YouTube page, you won’t be able to find the first trailers for seasons 5 and 6 — HBO deleted them ahead of releasing the second trailers for those seasons.

There hasn’t been a proper trailer for season 7 yet — The Long Walk was more of an elaborate promo. But The Long Walk could be said to stand in for an initial trailer, and now it’s gone. Is HBO deleting it from the Game of Thrones YouTube page so it can spring a full trailer on us? With the cast finally doing official press for the show, it’s very possible.
Could it be released this Thursday? I really hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
I prefer the WWs kill Grey Worm although for Yara it may look like Euron will kill her.
I don't want GW to die now. I still wanna see more of him. For Yara, it's a big chance she'll get killed this season and Yeah who other than Euron who wants to savagely kill off his kin. Do you think Theon will do any thing heroic or brave to save himself and his sister? To wipe off the dust and return again Theon we had known before?

Quote:
It does. If all of them are still alive, I think Sansa will be the same and Arya too. The circumstances of what happened to their family changed them and not because they were like that from the very start.
Exactly. Both of them were a victim as they were hugely affected by the brutal massacre of their family. Due to their character differences, Arya became a killer knows how to hold a sword and swipe faces on the other hand, Sansa developed a different style. Now she knew how to manipulate and not to trust anyone or share thoughts/ideas even with Jon. Both of them had faced a horrible reality and had to deal with vicious people.

Quote:
This vision of Dany has always been important especially now that we're nearing the end.
Indeed.. Pretty important same as Bran's.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Did he mention anything else for S7 regarding his character arc?
I'm still searching for a detailed video but no luck till now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin
Why can't I get to meet Nicolai? I live in his tiny country after all. It's not fair.
hahaha You SHOULD go and meet him

AND Check this out....No spoilers in there

"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth

Last edited by Valeerena; 05-22-2017 at 02:18 PM