View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 10:02 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Just watched Entrada today on my re-watch and I still think it's an underrsted episode

-Peter finally realizing that it wasn't his Olivia by tricking her with the Greek phrase bit

-I don't understand how Peter can be so smart but so stupid at times like not realizing that it was Fauxlivia and not his Olivia for the past season although an argument could be made that his feelings of finally having a serious relationship blinded his logic towards her (it happens) and that the viewers got a lot more information fed to them than Peter did
I'm going with what Peter said about him dismissing the changes he noticed in Olivia (which was Fauxlivia) because their relationship changed. Prior to Peter going to the other Universe, Peter and Olivia weren't in a relationship, but the minute Olivia admitted that he belonged with her, their relationship changed, it's just that beyond that moment, it was Fauxlivia he was with so naturally Peter is going to see their relationship differently.

Hubby and I are currently doing a re-watch.

We are on Season 4 and just watched the first 2 episodes after Peter comes back. I love those ones.

On a different note:

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 05-21-2017 at 10:16 PM