View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 06:46 PM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

ABC has renewed Once Upon A Time for a seventh season, but several additional cast members (Emilie de Ravin and Rebecca Mader are among them) have left the show.. I know it's probably unlikely to happen because the Snow Queen is dead and all, but wouldn't it be something if they brought back Liz? The show deals with magic and all kinds of other stuff. I'm sure resurrections are probably happening on the regular and most fans would surely love to have her back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulieter (View Post)
Yes, a 6-season run is good. I gave up ages ago because the story wasn't progressing. I had expected there to be a beginning, a middle and an end but it just went on and on. I guess I'm used to the British system of drama shows having shorter series (apart from soap operas).
Yeah, once US networks hit pay dirt and have a successful show on their hands, they tend to become greedy bastards and end up running it into the ground. Prison Break has got to be one of the worst examples of this phenomenon. That's probably one of the reasons why I loved Spartacus so much. Ratings-wise, the show could have gone on for several more years but the network recognized that it's premise was limited, so they called it a day after 3 seasons and a short prequel series.