View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 04:27 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT

I have to comment on something from the previous thread.... Olicity was used as an example of going against comic canon and succeeding. I'm curious how that's the case since Arrow's ratings have been a disaster since the Black Canary was killed off. Olicity might be Internet popular but the ratings tanking and constant unsettled comic fans complaining prove Olicity is not universally popular. In fact, Olicity is loathed by many. The ratings reflect how many abandoned the show. Ratings are so bad/quality so bad the series was recently shoved to Thursday nights on a later time slot. The series was never the same the second they went against comic canon and turned it into a soap opera instead of a Superhero show based on comics.

The Flash would NEVER make that dreadful mistake. The Flash has quality/good CW ratings because it will stick with Barry/Iris and other main comic canon elements. Berlanti has learned from Arrow and would never make an awful mistake twice.

Regarding Flash spoilers/speculation... I love the Gypsy theory! My money's on Jesse or Gypsy helping HR.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-21-2017 at 04:35 PM