View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 02:52 AM
HazelEyes008
Elite Fan

I really hope next season we get right into Owen/Amelia and Jo/Alex and other hanging stories, i just feel like its just been hanging all season lol. (And i for one dont seem to ship or invest any couples/pairings in this show). One relationship i have always liked is Alex/Meredith.
Japril seems to be unreal... so their relationship isnt moving on despite living together and also divorced, these two need to move on!!!

I thought i would like Meredith and Nathan, but i just cant seem to be comfy with them (and this is coming from someone who was indifferent to Mere/Derek but understood the relationship and being the epic love etc).

I can't wait to see Megan Hunt again, it's also due to that they brought on such a good actress Bridget Reagan, so i hope to see it's still her playing Megan (since i have noticed she is on few different shows - Jane the virgin, The last ship). Just hope the show gives depth to what happened to her and seen from her pov (not just coz how it affects her brother and Nathan/Mere.

I like DeLuca, and do more with him. (DeLuca can do better then Jo and Maggie lol)

I think one of the episode i really liked was Maggie and her mum dying , i think it just flowed so well.

HazelEyes008 is offline   Reply With Quote