View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed the finale. Overall, I enjoyed the season. Yes the season is flawed (mostly the second half, the first half was more cohesive) but I blame behind the scenes drama for it. Just because Maggie was prominent in the last arc of the season doesn't mean she's taken over the show. She was basically backburner until the end of the season.

I think it was obvious they planned a bigger Alex and Jo story for the end with the husband. But Camilla's pregnancy caused major switching around at the end, which is why Jo vanished from what they planned. So maybe Maggie stepped up to account for the story they weren't able to do.

Now doesn't mean they should have waited so long to do Jo's story. Should have done it earlier...

They hired a actor who was supposed to have more of a promient role than he ended up, so they actually had to some of the story. We shall in the fall if they continue on with Jo's story.

I don't know how far they will go with Jackson and Maggie given that for most fans, April is the desired mate for Jackson. But she seems to have a quick transferrance of attraction from Nathan to Jackson. So it might not actually go that far... She's grieving her mother's death, and slightly pissed that Meredith moved on with Nathan, and the only other qausi single guy in the hospital is Jackson - who treated her mother with kindness...

I blame the multiple pregnancies that obviously disrupted storylines. But overall I liked the show seemed to be getting back to what it's best at at the end of the season.

I am curious what Megan being alive means. Will they recast her in the fall from the actress who played the role in Owen's dream. Saying she's been held hostage for 10 years could mean she's not looking like she used to...

I am curious about next season.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote