View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 06:30 AM
PatBat
New Fan

What top 10 would you pick to live for the list? and why?

This would be easy for me, anybody fighting for their life wouldnt make the list. People that give up their spot for a complete stranger are on the list.
(BTW I said top 10 cause I thought 100 would be overkill. Even though the shows called the 100 I dont think even the show itself has introduced 100 characters [not extras w/o names]. So if you only think of 3 or 5 you want to talk about it's cool.)

Murphy and Jasper die. Good thing Jasper did it for me. Jasper is in many ways like Murphy, thinks he knows something everyone else doesnt, Clarke is this way too but she's selfless generally, Murphy is only trying to save himself or some gf at the time. Saving a lover isnt selfless, I mean it's better than leaving them to die but not selfless. Now if you still put your lovers life ahead of yours even after you breakup and hate them, thats selfless.

Monty needs to learn to love himself. He's like a depressed Glen (walking dead) with engineering experience. Token all around nice Asian guy. He's a keeper.

Bellamy has an unhealthy whatever towards his sister. But i think he's starting to let her be independent after she essentially became a grounder and Lincoln made a cave woman out of her.

I wish Marcus would just channel Desmond's (LOST) harnessing of electromagnetism and just time-travel everyone out of the acid rain Armageddon.

There's so many characters in this show I could go on about but I'll let you guys/gals do that, by the way I'm new here. I'm an older dude that can't really talk about this show with too many people i know because they dont watch it,or they say isnt that show for teenage girls? Prolly is, but i like what i like. I did however get a longtime female friend of mine who is also around my age to start watching, lets see if she does. So wrapping up this long diatribe thats why I joined to meet fellow fans and talk

EDIT:
PS I've also read the Kass Morgan books, yes and Homecoming as well, but thats been awhile, you know like when they were released

Last edited by PatBat; 05-20-2017 at 06:36 AM