View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 11:28 AM
Greysjolex
Dedicated Fan

What a completely stupid end to the worst season ever. I'm so done with this show, I have clung on for SEASONS, just in the hope that they would finally do something right, and now we're actually at the stage where they are so incapable of strategising and constructing their episodes that we get information in press releases and promotional pictures that are NOWHERE to be found onscreen it's so cringeworthy and embarrassing at this point that I'm actually relieved it was so bad, because it's obvious now it's just going to continue to spiral into 5pm trash soap material, and I can finally get out now. I have no interest in seeing Alex continue to act OOC and ridiculous (when he even appears on screen) and Jo be written like trash.

That's not even to mention how suddenly we're all watching the Maggie-show, as if she was everyone's favourite character we can't get enough of. Because why NOT insert her in between another huge pairing right? Unbelievable. And all that awfully paced build up with Meredith and Nathan for it to end in about 2 minutes! We are EXACTLY where we were last season, there has been NO movement for anyone!!!

And are they trying to say that they couldn't even have one final scene of Stephanie with the people she was closest to?! Webber was there, good, but No scenes with Amelia or Jo... I could accept it in this episode because of Amelia's storyline but they could've at least had her share scenes with both of them in the last few!!! Eugh.

But why I've really had enough finally is the MESS with the ex husband. There is no excuse that Shonda can give for playing around with an issue as serious as DV so carelessly and thoughtlessly, it's just completely disgraceful. They've done this entire non storyline without ANY perspective or involvement from the female victim, and If it was any other character asides from Jo they wouldn't DARE, because they would be absolutely ripped to shreds for it. The fact she was pregnant is so irrelevant, this crap has been happening for years, and that excuse is pitiful. I was still following spoilers up till now but I don't have any interest in that anymore! Hopefully it ends soon, so the show can maintain the small amount of grace it still has. So disappointed
Greysjolex is offline   Reply With Quote