View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 06:17 AM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Well I've only seen (rewatched) a few episodes thus far, but they've fought 3 times already. And from what I remember they fought a whole lot. To me, that is not a great relationship. That's not something I want to see for one of my ships...

I loved how Joey handled the situation. In most other cases, if your friend gets pissed, the other friend will often say "screw it" at that point and just do what they want to do anyways. At least Joey made and effort to fix things with Dawson and make sure he was doing okay. That's a good friend.
I agree, Dawson and Joey did fight a lot, but that's what you do when you are really close to someone. It's just a natural thing. Usually when Pacey and Joey fought, it wasn't as mean spirited as when Dawson and Joey fought which I think says a lot about them. Dawson and Joey always seemed to want to hurt each other when they fought, I'm not sure why that is, but I like that they were always able to find their way back to being friends.

I felt bad for both Dawson and Pacey in this episode. I felt bad for Dawson when they were talking about what they would do this summer and Joey had that pained look on her face like it was being forced on her and like Dawson said, he didn't deserve that.

And I felt bad for Pacey because he lost both Joey and Dawson. As much as people might think PJo fans were all about them, I really missed the Pacey/Dawson friendship when they weren't on good terms.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote