View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 04:25 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I know time is always moving too fast & look the title is half a year old almost now Guess its past time to kill the thread then

The channel which airs NCIS just wants to annoy me I think . It also airs SVU & Bull. Like NCIS, SVU gets played a LOT (year round pretty much) with repeats. Its always on & it has been on Thursday nights for a long time. It was something that was becoming quite predictable - NCIS was Tuesdays, SVU was Thursdays. They moved SVU new episodes to Saturday nights - after a movie of all things - which seemed odd to me (especially given they were still airing repeats of SVU on Thursdays). Then for a little bit they had two new episodes airing a week - one on Thursday & one on Saturday (both followed by repeats I think). We caught up to the US* so they took an episode off so we returned to the Saturday night eps. I just flicked over to the channel by accident & saw SVU was starting & it didn't seem familiar so I looked it up. Its a new ep so they must have moved it but no idea if they said they were doing it as I can't remember it saying a new time at the end of the episode from Saturday when I watched it the other night. Usually I check the episodes too to see if a good repeat is on but tonight I hadn't looked. I'm glad I flicked over so I just missed about 8 minutes. I think they should just not screw with shows. They're messing with Sunday's schedule & pushing a number of shows around half an hour back including Bull & NOLA. At least NCIS has a consistent time slot, they can just screw with when we get the new eps

* So wish they'd do something like that with NCIS a part of me is hoping that when LA finishes they'll put double eps on but won't hold my breath for it

Chelle » join GTmy art