View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 07:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
New promo pretty much confirmed Maddie show
Exactly, especially Juliette is only talking about maddie instead of herself. Poor hayden, she must be pissed. Even avery got more. I really hope hayden leaves after season 6. That she finds something else good so she can finally move on and I can finally stop caring for this crappy show altogether.

Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
Totally agree with you. In fact, for the first time in a long time, I liked what was happening with Maddie. She sounded mature and level-headed in her support of Daphne. And in many of the other promos, she looks like she's getting disillusioned very fast with Clay. I guess I'll have to wait and see about that relationship, but I read somewhere earlier that he's gone. So I think I already know the answer to that.
The problem is not whether or not maddie is mature or not. It#s just we want less maddie and more the others. Especially Hayden and Avery. The fact Juliette only speak about maddie her charcter in relation to maddie bothers me a lot and totally confirms Maddie/daphneville
Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels,
his was the most

Icon by running wild