View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 12:27 AM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

WE GOT OUR NEW COLOURS!!! OMG! I LOVE THEM. not only is the banner way more current...but the colours are so bright and inviting, I think. ...Now we have to redo all of our openings because most are super out of date, a new look is a great reason to work them over.

Faith I have fallen behind on Prison Break...Whip is the one helping Linc?

I'm hoping we see the bear again (providing it's a friendly, safe distance away visit) because we were in such OMG find the pets mode that we didn't take time to really enjoy it. Like I didn't even think to grab my phone for a pic or video or anything. It is kind of nerve wracking though, because we're doing fencing in the pasture and there is a lot of bush, so every noise we here we're like bear?! It's probably sitting in bush shaking his head, silly humans, I've always been here.

Jaye, PM whenever you need to I'll answer back in a much more timely manner.

Gelly Fox sucks, I really wish Lucifer was on CW or CBS they hardly cancel anything. And they pulled Lucifer out of Vancouver and it'll be filming in LA next season...which I guess makes sense but still, how can I set stock if it's not in Vancouver.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s