View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 02:49 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

ML Goodness I had no idea Debbie was in ICU she must really be in bad shape and your poor son is so stressed. I Pray she continues to heal and somehow starts to mature for your sons sake. s all around.

I know you will like having your time to yourself at last!!! I still worry that you will move to a warm climate but miss your warm daughter. Maybe sweet guy will move with her near you guys!!!

Moving is a horror....we will kind of be moving ( but so much smaller scale then our PA house) when we tear down the small Haven and have to store all the furniture and dishes and small stuff.

keepsmiling congratulations on another graduate! Have fun and yes have safe travels

Wen Wonderful to see you here and especially to hear that the "baby steps" are leading to full recovery I know so many passwords these days :O I do have most written down but some always escape getting written down and all the brew ha ha that it takes to redo it all. Of course these are "western" problems

I have been with Liz a lot so MIA here....I go there tomorrow for Mothers Day ( I got flowers from my sweet Emily today...from her wedding florist...she arranged for them before leaving for her France trip....BTW she has been texting me every night pix and small comments on the day..... she is having fun and now is in Lyon...has a slight cold now but not too bad) and looks like I need to spend the night to watch the baby while Liz takes AL for tests. Tuesday I leave for my sisters for a week so I will have to post from my phone or one of their laptops. I will be there a week then back here a couple of days to visit with kids then podad and I will go to OC so I can plant my flowers there before I have hand surgery June 1st. Have I told you guys about the big cyst type thing on my right ring finger. I went to hand surgeon a couple 3 weeks ago..he drained it but it filled right back up. I think a broken blood vessel. Worst part is to be out of commission for 2 weeks and not being able to wipe with my right hand for two weeks sorry I know that is TMI