View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 07:52 AM
FireQueen
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
oh, i know just...i just meant "from the wrath of savitar" unless of course he does betray her and then that is what leads to her being in a prison cell... because indirectly or directly he effs up everyone else.
Not HR He was better off in the future, then Barry had to stick his nose into it and eff up his chances of getting a threesome

Quote:
that seems like a stretch. not to mention the fact that unless ronnie died - for the 10,000 time in the future - where was he in 2021? would he have abandoned kf? that makes no sense, whether savitar would or wouldn't - probably would not - keep that promise doesn't matter that much. i wonder if its the same group of people who were convinced savitar = ronnie?
I'm not sure if it's the same people. To me it doesn't make much sense because there's been no build up to it. The one time Caitlin mentioned Ronnie it was when Killer Frost was guilt tripping Barry. She doesn't need his heat and wasn't shown to miss him. I guess she loved him, maybe more than her other LIs, but even in S1 I bought the love more from Ronnie's side. It doesn't matter anyway because he won't come back.

Quote:
see, this is where jessie's absence becomes really obvious. i know, i complain about the crowded screen etc... but realistically, if barry KNOWS he's going off to find captain cold... if only there was another super powered hero i knew and who knew me who could keep it at the 3-2 ratio in our favor when i was gone, and then when i came back, it would be 4-2. hmm..... if only there was someone out there who fit that mold....

or you know, if instead of leaving - which i did in 3x19 rather than tracking down my enemies and dealing with that first by potentially tacking killer frost off the board - i'm going to repeat that mistake and leave her and savitar running on the lose and just bounce. i mean, its not like the villains would ever take advantage of my absence, would they... ..... err, what?
If only Barry knew a super powered alien who is super fast, super strong, bulletproof, has super hearing and heat vision...Oh, wait

I don't think it was a bad idea to time travel in 3x19. He would have come back to the exact moment he left anyway. No time would have passed for the others. I guess he's planning to do the same in 3x22 but something will go wrong.

Quote:
well, at least the show's not alone anymore
The show taught me well

No but really, I would love it if Savitar had no intention of killing Iris and just wanted her for himself. He just needs Barry to think that she's dead in order to ensure his existence. This is kind of heartbreaking because I believe that Iris wouldn't have shunned SaviBarry, especially after seeing that scene in the sizzle reel The problem is that she wasn't around at the time of his creation, and she wasn't there because his future self had killed her