View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 05:35 AM
WenLuvsJB
Addicted Fan

Hi Everyone!
I'm sooo Sorry for being so MIA. I was locked out for what seems like forever because I couldn't remember my password! Thank goodness, after trying for weeks, I finally put in the right password and Finally got in! I Really need to write down all my passwords instead of keeping them all in my head, as that proves it's a faulty system!

Thank you Everyone for your concerns about me! You All are the Best! And Thank you MyrnaLynne, for keeping everyone updated for me. I really appreciate that!
I went to my Podiatrist on Monday, and she was Very Happy with the progress of my healing! She said that the cellulitis in my leg should be completely healed in about another 4 weeks. And the ulcer on my foot I can start cleansing it with regular water again as the sterile water is no longer needed! And she said it's not long now for my foot to be healed completely! It's all baby steps, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
But now I'm having a hard time with my lower back and my hips! They are absolutely Killing me! I'm used to my lower back Killing me, but my hips are a new thing! UGH! I'm on anti-inflammatory meds, and other meds that the Dr gave me, and nothing is working. I'm just miserable. I can't go anywhere without my walker if I have to go out, but mostly I have just been staying put in the house because it hurts too much to walk!

Safe Travels Keepsmiling! I hope you really enjoy the Graduation!

Hi Poddy! How's the progress on the Haven going? That's going to be a Really Big Project! I wish you Good Luck with it!!!

MyrnaLynne, I hope you have a really good day today! And that was Great that you got to have the Free Lunch after all! Yay!

Biggest Hugs to All,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa