View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:27 AM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Yes I call it the Katism curse after all he did do my So Called Life which had huge ratings and I did enjoy Boston Public. i also liked Friday Night Lights.

I still think Roswell has a huge cult following. Sure it was not a Buffy that lasted 7 seasons but the original Star Trek only lasted 3 seasons and that still is huge.

We might not get a reboot or remake of Roswell but in a way I am fine sort of with that. I would hate for it to come back and the magic of our beloved show be lost.

I still have mixed feelings about the Gilmore Girls reboot. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it. I liked the original series better.

Oh yes the social media aspect would be interesting for Max and Liz and Micheal and Maria kids.

I think they would use a fake user name or maybe as off the grid as possible and not be into the social media thing.

it would be interesting if their kids did fall in love with a human. Or if Max and Liz's kids married Michaeal and Maria kids. After all Micheal and Maria were not blood.

I wonder if they would have kids given the risk of it all?
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!