View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:16 AM
FireQueen
Supreme Fan

OMG that video is so cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
nope. outside of his explanation to barry all we saw him do was kneel with his head in his hands... which led to killer frost b*tching at him and literally rapping her knuckles on his helmet when he didn't answer her... which lead to the choke scene... which was because he didn't remember who he was after barry lost his memories.
Oh, okay. So you were right about the choke scene. Happy for you

Quote:
If I were a teacher... its an F-. I mean... damn. You take the primary ship of the show, comically the foundation of stable relationship and characters, have one of them kill the other and its because a future version didn't get a hug? what... how...what... why????

my head doesn't hurt... it exploded 5 minutes into the show. i might have missed a good moment here or there because i was just pissed the rest of the episode. i wish you're theory about him getting trapped and cut off because he didn't die for iris was true. that would be better than this. anything would probably be better than this.
They did this in order to protect Barry. He is not the one who kills Iris, it's a time remnant. Nothing changes in my opinion because it's still a Barry but the writers have a different perspective. Since it's not The Original, it doesn't matter. Except they still managed to throw this Barry under the bus because his future self is a dick. Same with Future Joe. And Future Cisco. And future HR. And Future Julian.

I can't get any credit for that. That wasn't my theory. It was a possible explanation that Chellie posted in the previous thread. She found it on Twitter. I couldn't have come up with that alone since I'm not that smart. I wasn't fond of that theory because it still made Iris The Person To Save and not the cause SaviBarry went dark but it was better than the writers' lame explanation.

And I'm sorry but didn't emo Barry talk about time remnants when listing all the things he tried to save Iris? Now the writers did a 180 and made emo Barry create time remnants four years later, when trying to trap Savitar?

This brings me to...

Quote:
how did wally shun him if he was in a coma? don't they even watch their damn show from a couple episodes ago?
This. They need to leave Wally alone

Quote:
once again, the show intentionally or unintentionally implies if the girls aren't around on team flash, it either all goes to hell and they are all dicks.
Yeah. And the girls got caught in the crossfire because the men are dicks and can't cope

Quote:
and how in the blue hell did no one know who he was in the future if he was barry's time remnant he appeared to them looking for love? just....
They didn't think the two things were related. They probably trapped Savitar without unmasking him, then shunned the time remnant without knowing that he would go back in time and become Savitar. Since Future Cisco was so desperate to have a Barry to keep him company, he could have shown the time remnant a little love

Quote:
i just don't know if i needed her wondering if the city needed the flash at the end of season 3. felt like we had already established that it did.
Does it though? Most villains are a result of Barry's screw ups. First the singularity, the Flashpoint. Barry and Team Flash are just cleaning up after their own mess. If they need a Flash, Jesse is one Earth away...I'm mostly joking here I wish they showed more of Flash's relationship with the city though.

Quote:
amnesia barry and iris were great but barry and iris confused me. where they trying to imply that barry knows a part of him thinks about....? the "darkness"
This show has lots of flaws but I sincerely doubt they are implying that a part of this Barry wants to kill Iris. Did he tell the team why the time remnant went crazy? That it was basically their fault? Maybe that's why he didn't say anything when Wally asked that question.