View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 03:59 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
EA GOT SCENES YAY I AM SO HAPPY. I think Amy was definitely a little bit jealous. Their little flirting at the market was really cute. I loved the argument in the kitchen, it was so honest and so real and i love that they fought about neither of them keeping in touch with each other. The ending scene where Ephram apologized, that was really adorable. And the hug! Amy initiated it and Ephram melted into it. Their progression is just so great, this season they feel so much more like friends and even though there is distance there is a maturity there that they sort of lacked last season. It's interesting that they agreed not to talk about their romantic relationships together, like they knew the other dint want to hear about it.
Amy was totally jealous! Love it. Jealous Amy rocks. You have to soak up any early/mid season 2 Ephram/Amy scene because we didn't get a lot but what we did get the writers made it count. I loved that they agreed not to discuss romantic relationships... too awkward for them since they still carry torches for each other. Friends only, my a$$.

Quote:
Madson/Ephram were fine this episode but Im getting bored of Madison. She should have been honest with him about the song to begin with. But when they kiss its just so odd. They just dont fit.
When I'm not hating Madison I'm bored with her... always one or the other. They don't fit at all, it is like they both realize it was wrong from the start so the more they try to make it work all the more the attempts get way more difficult.