View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 03:06 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys! I haven't been here in ages since it's been a bit mad on my end but I really had to drop by to simply comment on this episode at the very least. It was perfect. TPTB handled such a sensitive topic in a relevant/respectful yet realistic manner. Brilliant job by Terry Crews this week (he's always amazing but he stepped it up even more this episode) for beautifully portraying the emotions stemming from the police incident. This show just continuously shows why it's one of the best, if not the best, comedies airing right now.

Holt's initial reaction was also very understandable but I'm glad that he finally understood how important this was to Terry and stood by him. I also loved how it was addressed in Jake/Amy's conversation with the girls since it's crucial to address the apprehension that children will inevitably have when it comes to this issue.

Jake/Amy babysitting Terry's twins were hilarious and I understood their panic completely. Them thinking that parenting was easy until all the hard questions came from the girls ... "What's an orgasm?" "Aww come on!" and trying to bribe the girls with cake too. And of course Charles being the most extra of extras and being super creepy about wanting Jake/Amy to have kids.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote