View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 10:07 AM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Issi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish_Queen (View Post)
I was missing Francis big time in this episode. To go from a loving marriage to this abusive one is so sad I remember how crazy happy Francis was when he found out she was pregnant...and how she finally gets to have a child and it's with a man threatening to kill them both. So so sad.
It's heartbreaking. God, I miss Francis and Frary so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
I'm not ready to trust Bothwell knowing the history. Not sure if they will go for accuracy on that or not, but if they so he is a horrible human being so IDK.
I think they can find a way to portray him as a decent human being who really loved Mary, while still explaining how he got his historical reputation. In that way, they could still be historically accurate. At least that is the way I hope they go with his character.

Quote:
Aa much as I enjoyed Mary tearing up that paper...I think that was a mistake. Not saying she should have signed it because obviously that's a bad idea, but I think she should have been more tactful. That only served to piss him off and make things worse. She should have at least made him think he had a chance of earning his place. Shutting him down completely and giving him no hope makes him dangerous. Now he has nothing to lose.
I do agree. The way she handled the situation was rather rash and tactless - even if it was satisfying in the moment.

Quote:
Catherine should have been smarter. She should know better than to mess with that stuff and we know that it will likely bite her in the ass later. I can only hope it will take a few people down with her.
Yeah, her messing with the occult and black magic does make me nervous. It will probably not end well. Let's hope it works on some level to help her take down her enemies.

Quote:
Narcisse is an ass, pure and simple. Hasn't changed a bit. Losing Lola did nothing to make him a better person.
He's a disappointment. At least (at this point) he's being up front with Catherine about his treachery and where his loyalties lie. That's the only good thing I can say.

Quote:
Gideon ia a moron. He had no reason to rat Mary out. He may as well have just signed her death warrant. How does he just stop caring about her so quickly. Like I get that he moved on, but that was cold. Another instance of Mary should have listened to Catherine. She did tell her never to trust him...and what did she go and do?
Well, I understand why he felt he needed to convince Elizabeth that she needed to marry a Catholic for her own safety. Perhaps he could have found another way.

Exactly.... Catherine was right. AGAIN.

Last edited by kerbear28; 05-07-2017 at 10:32 AM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote