View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 07:07 AM
sherry02
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
but the EF and the wish realm are two different realms right? I am a bit confused when it comes to that. I always thought the wish realm didnt excist until emma wished for it but the EF does excist still (of course without all the people that are in storybrooke because well they cant be at two places at once) Or wait robin and the split queen are in the EF now not in the wish realm? ok now i am more confused lol
I *think* they are 2 different realms, but they look the same. I believe the wish realm came into existence when Emma was sent there, but that it exists apart from the enchanted forest, which was always there and still is. I think Wish Robin and the Queen are in the wish realm because she told him she would send him back to where he came from, but they never really clarified that because when she went there, no one seemed to know her except for him. But when Regina was there, everyone recognized her as the Evil Queen. So that's really confusing. Maybe they are someplace totally different. I don't know if they will ever explain it or not.