View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 07:49 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

As part of the upcoming 20th anniversary celebrations for the 1997 release of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Scholastic, Bloomsbury, and Pottermore got together to create the first ever Wizarding World Book Club. In it, starting this June, J.K Rowling's official site will delve through all seven Harry Potter books one chapter at a time.

Quote:
The Wizarding World Book Club kicks off in June, and to take part you just need to read (or re-read) a Harry Potter book each month – or more, as the books get longer. You can then join in a conversation about it on Twitter, or simply check Pottermore to learn more about each story.

Whether you’re a newcomer, or have read the books a thousand times over, the Wizarding World Book Club is the place for everyone to join the discussion on each of the seven Harry Potter stories.

There will be many ways to participate too. Each week, a new theme from the Harry Potter stories will be discussed over on Pottermore’s brand new Wizarding World Book Club Twitter account, @WWBookClub.
via snitchseeker