View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 12:28 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Yes, I think she meant the double of Regina that went to the wish realm. It is confusing because they are both the queen and they are both Regina. So I call them Regina for the one in Storybrooke, the Queen for the version who went to wish realm, and the EQ for flashbacks. There are so many versions of her now. Plus I think somewhere in the wish realm there is a banished Old Evil Queen as well. I hope she doesn't show up too.
Oh gosh, it's a little crazy, because technically the EQ from the EF is the past of both Regina and her Queen double, right? At least the wish verse version I can chalk up to being AU.

You know, there's a Q&A that Lana's doing on Facebook tomorrow and I submitted a question about this very thing, lol, I asked for her interpretation on whether they are now considered 2 separate people or are they still one in the same. Because the whole thing is a bit strange to me. I know there are lots of questions that get asked but if by chance she gets to this one, I'll let you know what she says.

Quote:
It's always possible they would kill off Regina and bring back the Queen instead, but I'm not sure where that story would go. It would probably mean things didn't work out between she and wish Robin since I don't see Sean coming back. Would she be evil again? They've already done a redemption story for Regina, so it would be repetitive to do another one for basically the same character. Hopefully we'll have some answers at the end of the finale.
Hopefully, it's just my paranoia, lol.

Yeah. Since both versions of her are now balanced, I would think she wouldn't revert back to being evil again. But her return would seem to imply that dark OQ didn't pan out or it wouldn't be her focus. We still don't even know how much involvement our characters returning would have in the new story.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.