View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Grazzhopper
Master Fan

You are welcome!

I want my intro to be in this thread, so I'll quote myself below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazzhopper (View Post)
Name: Lulu
Location: Germany. Known for beer, Lederhosen and villains with terrible accents.
Boards You Like To Post/Lurk On: This one and the mod board, pretty much.
Other Places You Like To Visit On The Web: YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, reddit and Rock Paper Shotgun.
Favorite Movie: Indiana Jones (1-3), The Force Awakens, A League Of Their Own, Wonder Woman
Favorite Book: Harry Potter (especially Goblet Of Fire), World War Z, Hyperbole And A Half
Favorite TV Show: Person Of Interest, 30 Rock, Orphan Black, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The 100, Gilmore Girls, Steven Universe, Orange Is The New Black. But I watch so much more...
Favorite Bands/Musicians: Bastille, City And Colour, Macklemore
Favorite T7S Character: Jackie, Red, Kitty
Favorite T7S Couple: Kitty & Red
Favorite T7S UC Couple: Ultimately, I don't ship anything of the sort. Actually, I do think Leo and Kitty interacting is great and if Red weren't around...
Favorite T7S Friendship: Donna & Jackie
Favorite T7S Guest Star: Betty White, 'cause it's Betty White.
Favorite T7S Actor(s): Mila, Laura
Thread you'll most likely post on (or lurk) on a daily basis: I lurk most of them, I regularly post in OT, Laura/Donna, Mila/Jackie and a lot of the game threads.
Anything else you want to share about yourself not covered above: Pizza is everything. All hail pizza! Also, I like being asked questions, so if there is anything you would like to know, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Grazzhopper; 07-09-2017 at 11:27 AM