View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 02:24 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Yes, that could be. I wondered how they would bring them into the story. I had thought maybe they were tapped in the Dark Realm and would somehow come over with the Black Fairy, but it's also possible they come from the enchanted forest. That makes more sense. Maybe they play some role in helping the characters trapped there get back. They'll need a way to cross realms and we know there are about 10 easier ways to cross realms now than casting the dark curse.
I've lost track of all the ways realm crossing is now possible without the dark curse.

I also considered the Dark Realm as a source to enter the two new characters. Of course, it's probably also going to depend on who Andrew West's character turns out to be. If he is adult Henry, I'd go with the Dark Realm theory as there is speculation into him aging the same way Gideon did and we know time moves differently in the BF's realm.

Quote:
Hmmm, do we know for sure that the heart crushing part was in the original curse? Could it have been added later? Maybe to try and prevent anyone from casting it? Maybe Shady Blue added it!
That's certainly a plausible explanation but one I doubt we will receive as canon in the show. I honestly just think they forgot and aren't thinking about these details anymore, lol. Plus, one would have to ask themselves, what would then make a curse so dark if it didn't require such an ultimate sacrifice from its conception? We'll probably have to use our own head canon for it.

Quote:
I think unfortunately Robin was never anything more to the writers than a tool in Regina's redemption arc. Another way of seeing how much pain she could take without going dark again. I think they just didn't care about him like we did. Rumple though is a well liked and well developed character and if he is leaving, I think they'll give him a good send off. I think someone is likely to simply get killed by the Black Fairy, but I'm thinking a recurring character like Blue.
Sadly, I do agree with you about Robin. In fact, upon reflection, I remember having my doubts & concerns back when OQ was just becoming a thing in s3, comments A&E made had me thinking they were not really that invested in them. This was even before the whole Zelena|Marian reveal & baby mess. They were pushing back then that a HE isn't necessarily a relationship. So 20/20 hindsight makes me feel like we definitely were duped.

As for Rumple, I would hope at least for the sake of the fans, he'd exit with some actual meaning. That's even if he does die - we are strongly speculating that he will.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.