View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsrachel (View Post)
I thought Brandon rejecting Kelly in S1 was ok. To me, it wasn't their time. But I do agree that Change Partners was a great episode and it's great how Kelly remembered what Brandon told her.
I agree with Mike - what I actually didn't like about the Spring Dance rejection was Brandon claiming "you're like another sister."

When I heard that, I was like... HUH? Brandon barely spent any time with Kelly, other than the times where she'd hang out at the house with Brenda.

In the episode where she helped him win the election for class president, Kelly started flirting with Brandon, and he said "you know... Steve wouldn't like this."

They should have stuck with the Steve issue as Brandon's reason for rejecting Kelly. It's stupid that they changed it to the sister thing. Like I said, he barely hung out with her.

But THANK GOD it lead to the excellent Season 4 episodes for them. Like I said, Change Partners made a mockery of Brandon's stupid sister comment, which I loved because he went quiet and embarrassed.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen