View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 11:06 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, untilwemeetagain! I'm glad you came back! I'm sorry if it took a while to reply to you. My PC decided to start an upgrade right after you posted.

I just added you! And don't worry, I've posted very long posts as well. Sometimes four or five paragraphs depending on the subject.

He thinks you're a bit of a creep? Is it because of the incest thing? We've all had to deal with that here. We tell people we're Cesare/Lucrezia shippers and they get a little taken aback. But I think Game of Thrones has taken some of the heat off of us. Oooh, and you have a cocker spaniel?

Awww, I'm glad you were peeking in on us. I did that too when I first came to FF. I lurked around here for almost a year before I joined FF and got an account. And my reason was shipping too.

We all miss Cesare and Lucrezia. But I'm actually glad you came in late too, because we're happy to have new fans come here who are just discovering the series. We've been going through a lot of withdrawal as well. But being greedy here is welcome.

I didn't read Apocalypse all the way through, so I'm not sure if there's Borgiacest. I do know that Cesare set Lucrezia up with her new husband because he was supposedly gay, so Lucrezia could be married and be Cesare's lover. But as for actual scenes, I don't really know.

I'm gonna try and answer your post a bit at a time. There's a lot to get through.

Quote:
At least they would have one an amazing love scene before she fled pregnant with his child probably, start writing letters until she finally allows him to visit vis-à-vis Micheletto, who convinces her how Cesare is dying without her. He then sees she is pregnant with his child, and they have a beautiful reunion at the convent. I started writing something like that to be honest because I’m unhappy it ended in this way even though the alternative was trash.

Oh, I love that scenario! It reminds me of the way the original BBC version of The Borgias back in the 1980's ended. I didn't like much of that old series, but it ended with Cesare dying on a battlefield while Lucrezia reads his final letter to her in front of her children. As Lucrezia reads his letter, Cesare lies dying and his final thoughts are of her, with flashbacks to their moments together. Wow, did you actually start writing something? Do you have any of it that you can link us to?