View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 09:14 PM
untilwemeetagain
New Fan

Psst, it's little ole me again blowing it up in here. lol Nah, just kidding. I guess I was a little excited. If you wouldn't mind adding me to the list, I would it.

My husband thinks I'm a bit of a creep about this whole Borgias thing. We have the animal Borgias. My male cocker is obsessed with his sister. lol I can just blame it on that.

Yes, I read all of the threads as I have been working late hours lately for a project, so when I got bored and couldn't keep my eyes open, I'd sneak in peeks of what you guys were talking about and loved it. It was enthralling to say the least because I love like-minded individuals about shipping.

I adore them. I think as you all have, I am going through withdrawals right now and trying to find others in my same situation. I'm kind of glad I came in late because the wait for these seasons seemed a little insane, but it's hard having this aching want for more. I'm greedy that way.

Wait, there's Borgiacest in the Apocalypse? I didn't know that. I thought it was just implied homoeroticism. I'll pass on that. I'm starting to wonder if Jordan isn't into the females too much.

I hope you guys read what I wrote and comment a little bit.