View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 07:33 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

I'm gonna try and reply to your post soon, untilwemeetagain. You wrote a lot to reply to. I think you have a lot of stuff to say that can also be shared on the other threads if you want to. I should bump up the discussion threads to the first page.

Hi, Gwen! Sorry for posting so late. It's my day off and I'm usually very lazy on these days.

Yep, Cesare really spoiled Lucrezia after her wedding night. She even had to look at Cesare when she was forced to have sex with Alfonso in front of King Ferdinand. That was a tough scene.

I hope you can post on the David/Juan thread, Gwen. We could use more discussion there.

You know, the only part of Apocalypse I liked was the idea that Cesare found a husband for Lucrezia who wouldn't be that interested in her so that she could fulfill her obligation to have a political marriage while being Cesare's lover. Lucrezia really liked sneaking into Cesare's bedroom a lot.