View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 03:39 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

After finishing S4 of McLeods Daugthers (32 episodes seasons..) we decided to pause that one for a while. Watched the first two seasons of The Last Ship after that (waiting for S3 to arrive next month, so we can be up to date when S4 starts) and 4-5 days ago we started with Lost S1. Almost done with it. Tried to watch it earlier (together), but the plot felt so slow, so I got bored. Which is weird, because I've already seen the entire series....just watching it now, cause Jos hasn't seen it yet. This time we both love it though. Guess you have to be in the right mind-set!

Of course there are still the weekly shows aswell sometimes I'm surprised we still have a life
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.