View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 04:44 PM
Jaapril
Part-Time Fan

Hi, I haven't written here for a long time...I always said I got back to watch Grey's because of Japril, they're the only reason I keep watching...And if after their "reconnection" (?) in JaprilTheSequel Shonda goes with some Jackson and Maggie thing, I think I'm really done here...I'm done because I think a person who divorces his wife and then asks her to stay living with him when she's going to move out, and WANTS her there, and loses her apettite after trying to encourage her to date some random "dude", is hopelessly still in love with her... And I think he probably acknowdleged it during Japril The Sequel if not before...So, I don't think he would go for some kind of love affair with someone who he recognizes as "his family" (given that their parents are married). If he does that, I'm done. And I'm done with the writers giving him the privilege of always being the one who moves on first, specially after he slept with April knowing what it means to her...and he keeps her living at his house by his request. Please. Give me a break.
If that's the SL, it's like they're really biting the dust with the writing...