View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 04:30 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Amber! I hope so too!

I just watched the vid. I loved the flashback sequences. They really did put things into better context. And I was kinda wondering where they'd put the Marshall/Lily scene. Right before the credits and right after the cast titles was a good idea.

How can anyone think it was an open ending? The fact that they even filmed the scene shows that they do end up together.

I think a lot of fans kind of let go of Ted and Robin after a while because they didn't figure out that they'd end up together the way I did. And a lot of fans didn't start watching the show until after season 3, when Britney Spears guest starred, and Ted and Robin had broken up by then, so they weren't as familiar with their story as the rest of us.

I always told people that if Ted and Robin didn't end up together the story wouldn't make any sense. And they're hard on Ted over there? Man, what about Robin? They both screwed up many times. I think it's unfair.