View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 01:10 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Wow, an elevator would be awesome (in old age). That is a huge plan Podmom
Sounds really nice, too.

Thanks for the beautiful holiday wishes! Yes the doing without/changing your diet for a week is very interesting.

Wow, we had hideous weather on Saturday - cold, raw, drizzly, damp ugh - and Sunday it was absolutely beautiful/perfect weather Very encouraging! Things are starting to grow around here, trees and bushes getting leaves. It's so weird how everything is just dead all winter and comes alive again in the spring. Except our beautiful magnolia tree might not be alive - It didn't bloom or get leaves this spring. We were studying it (Mr ML is eager to chop it down) and we saw ONE BLOSSOM! So it's saying "I'm not dead yet!" Like Monty Python.

Yes Keepsmiling publishing has changed a LOT, plus one publishing house gobbles up another one. Everything going online/being virtual has made things very different too. It's a very good time to retire, while technology is racing ahead/passing me by! I think my other job skill, medical transcription, has pretty much ceased to exist, with voice dictation (computers type what the doctors say now - how well/accurately remains to be seen!) I remember reading one where the doctor said "Percussion and auscultation" and the machine put "patient had heart transplantation"!!

Wen is over cat sitting for her brother (staying in his house) while they all went to a family wedding back East. She is the nicest person EVER to do so much for her family and put herself out like that.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan