View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 12:30 PM
sherry02
Master Fan

I think Snowing and CS are pretty much guaranteed happy endings.

I think Rumbelle could go either way. I could see your thought of Rumple dying in a sacrifice for his family and I could also see him surviving and he and Belle leaving town at the end of the season. It would seem rather telling if both couples involving a former villain don't get their happy endings.

I know Henry is the most important person in Regina's life, but I'm a mom of a teenager and a pre-teen and I've become very well aware recently that every year their lives become more and more their own. Kids grow up and move away from home, sometimes far away from home. Henry is a very independent young man who already has an interesting destiny laid out before him. He's not going to be living with Regina that much longer. He's only with her part-time now. She'll still be a big part of his life, but it won't be that long before Regina would be coming home to an empty house every night while everyone else has someone to go home to. It just makes me sad. I think that's why I'm somewhat open to the possibility of a new love interest for her if the show continues.