View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 01:18 AM
cyndie57
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
I think they were soul mates, because Pacey changed for the better when he met Andie - he matured in the blink of an eye.
they belong together period

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
My favorite Pacey quote was when he angrily told his father, after punching him:

"Andie did more for my life in six months than you did in sixteen years, you SOB, so if you wanna throw jabs in my direction, go ahead, but any more disparaging remarks about the woman I love, I'll kill you"

(okay, I'm paraphrasing because it's difficult to remember the exact quote, but that was the gist of it, and it was so beautiful)
that was so chivalrous from him he's the perfect gentleman here's the exact quote btw :

Pacey: Andie did more for my life in 6 months than you did in 16 years, you rotten SOB. So if you want to make fun of me, if you want to bust on me, that's fine. But if you so much as make one more even slightly disparaging comment about the woman I love, you're going to policing this town from a hospital bed, you hear me? And one more thing, even if Mr.Potter was involved in all this, he's still 10 times the father you ever were.