View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 12:42 PM
sherry02
Master Fan

Also have to keep in mind that even if something we haven't seen yet was filmed, there's always a chance for it to get cut. Wish Robin and EQ exist outside of the current storyline right now, so in my mind that puts them more at risk for a cut scene. I'll be keeping my expectations in check.

I don't know how I'd feel about this anyway. On one hand, it's kind of a nice thought that there is some version of OQ out there that is happy and completely unaffected by the baby storyline. I think this is a couple I could appreciate in fanfiction or even a spinoff (which we won't get) because they really have a clean slate to start from. On the other hand, it feels very wrong to me that the darker version of the couple gets to be happy while our Regina, who did the work to change, is left to grieve her soulmate and our Robin who was a good, kind man had his soul obliterated. Given the choice, I would still prefer proper closure for the couple I love than a happy ending for the couple I have no investment in. No matter how they try to sell it to me, that couple is not the one whose story I was watching the last few seasons.