View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 02:01 PM
alligatoruk
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminga (View Post)
I can't really explain it but Josh has always been very sexy to me because he's not the classically handsome type. I've never been one to swoon over the Brad Pitt/Ryan Reynolds/George Clooney's of the world. They're pretty much considered some of the most handsome men alive but I find them very boring looking. I was watching a really old Josh interview with Caroline Rhea and she told him that he looked like Ewan McGregor. I loved that because I always found Ewan McGregor to be such a hottie. Josh has this rugged look about him that I just adore. Like I said, I can't explain it. He's just sexy.
I agree with every part of this! Brad Pitt for me is bland. Ryan Reynolds is too square jawed handsome. George...I'll admit he's a little sexy!

Sure, Josh is good looking but I wouldn't say universally so. It's more Josh's personality and the way he doesn't take himself too seriously that makes him attractive. He's got that mixture of being passionate about things but also relaxed and fun. I totally agree with the Ewan McGregor comparison (who is basically one of the sexiest men ever in my opinion!) both on looks and their personalities. They laugh alot and they can laugh at themselves. And they don't try to be too cool. Which of course, totally makes them cool.

If we're going for Josh's sexiest attribute then I'd say his smile or his laugh - he has a a proper throw your head back, genuine laugh.

Sexist moment - it's a bit of a throwback but I still find the makeout scenes in The Longest Day boatshed extremely hot!