View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 07:13 AM
Ekua
Elite Fan

Podmom unfortunately you have to write lesson plans for every lesson you teach, no matter how experienced you are. Obviously right now mine are way longer and detailed than the teacher i'm working with and it takes me ages to do it....but unfortunately you need to do it....so much admin it's crazy.

Yeah that is the general thought....dropping it ended the war but killed hundreds of thousands...but if it hadn't been dropped there was potential for even more to die. I guess that's why it's always going to be debated....and really we just want to get the kids thinking about learn to have opinions about things...hopefully i'll get a good discussion going! There's like really smart kids in the class who ask me questions I don't know the answer to...and a couple who barely speak English....! It's hard.

Their topic this term was World War Two, so it's just coming to the end of it. After that we're doing Japan, looking at the country, culture etc. which should be a lot more lighthearted!