View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 12:03 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

^ They're officially released on the GoT twitter and Facebook page as well so I'm afraid they're not spoilers anymore.

But I guess I can ask Valeerena if she can just spoiler tag them for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Cersei will be a White Walker.. She doesn't need to be a WW to be scary,she already is. And I gree Tyrion will first try to communicate with his brother Jaime however, I need to see Cersei/Tyrion scene. I missed thoose two acting together.
Their scenes were fabulous. But will Jaime listen to his brother or he'll just dismiss his words? I think Jaime won't believe Tyrion too.
That's why I'd rather that Cersei be killed by Dany than a WW since there's a possibility she can be a WW if killed by them. I think we'll definitely get a Tyrion/Cersei scene. I can imagine as queen, she'd call upon him to talk but mostly she'll just insult him and will have the power now to order his death as she'll forever blame him for Joffrey's death. It won't be easy cause now Tyrion is hand of Dany so he's just as powerful. I have hope that Jaime will listen to Tyrion as they've got the 'better' relationship. Yes he probably won't believe him but he'd have a more open mind than Cersei.

Quote:
ETA: NEW PROMOS

Check the rest in the link below

Link
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSS. Just when you were saying that it's frustrating that there's no news.

Spoiler:

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.