View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 06:06 PM
fractured moonlight
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)
I'm blonde myself but on her I much prefer brunette (blonde highlights are ok I guess). Not that Charisma looks bad because she's a gorgeous woman, but it definitely wasn't her best imo!

I multiship a lot I guess but usually for different phases of a character's life. Like I enjoyed Angel&Buffy's story up till the end of Buffy S3, but not beyond that. I also found his relationship with Darla interesting, but didn't want them to end up together again. Angel and Cordy seemed like they actually had a healthy connection, so they were my endgame hope. Cordy's last episode in Angel S5 nearly made me cry, which I don't do a lot with TV shows!
I much prefer her with darker hair too. Even though yeah I didn't mind and even liked some of the shorter and lighter styles she did. And definitely agree. No matter what they did Charisma always looked beautiful because she's just in general really beautiful. But some of their hairstyle choices were kinda ugh!

I can usually multiship my fave ladies but not really my favorite guys. I don't know why. But especially now a days I do tend to find myself ot3 shipping.

I don't think I enjoyed BA story back. I think it was more whatever to me and didn't mind watching their scenes. But by season 3 I was getting so annoyed and frustrated with that storyline. It was like either get them together or don't. I'm so tired of this back and forth. And now if I go back and watch I don't even like to watch their scenes together.

Darla/Angel are just whatever I guess for me. I don't like them romantically at all but I don't mind their scenes.

I agree about Angel/Cordelia. They had the most realistic and amazing growth of the 3 couples.

Carmen - I think I'm one of the few CAers who doesn't also ship Spuffy.