View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 07:29 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
This isn't the spoiler/speculation thread, Petra, so be careful.

I think Tom has gotten a lot of criticism in a role loved and hated by many and has had longer to learn to deal with criticism. HP is a huge franchise and he's been a part of it since a child! Grant's biggest role has been this one, The Flash. So he has not had the years of experience in dealing with criticism. But I'm sure he got a bit of it as Sebastian in Glee.
True and true heres the thing there is no easy way to be a actor these days .. you say tom great an well rounded and it's true but the HP did get into fame at a young age but theynwere lucky not to have any of these apps .. they ahve done and said things but kt hasnt been infront of millions of fans they were lucky to have done all there mistakes away from the limelight . Saying that as cece said this is Grant first big break and yes he says and does things differently but thats cause its diffeeent for him , his no saint his omly human and i still like what he does do i agree with everything his does no but there is no celeb or person that i know who i woild agree with 100% anyways