View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 02:14 AM
ERussia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Not everything is meant to become legend, it's true.
Well, some movies are just not that big to remember. Spotlight and Moonlight, for example, barely gross anything and I doubt they will be remembered (even when they are both important movie), while La La Land will probably end up as classic, so will Emma Stone.
Quote:
I don't think there's much to her career left to ruin and the fact she's so desperately campaigning for one poor Emmy shows she knows it too.
She was never huge to start with tbh, but yeah. She even starred in Joel Schumacher movie WITH Nicholas Cage. Like, gurl, what are you thinking? Maybe she finally understood that it's better on cable, than on bad try hard blockbusters?
Quote:
I don't know what to make of the one with Alicia Silverstone and Colin Farrell though... Is it a has-been cast revenge?
More like barely beens, lol. Colin is actually a very good actor, just not lucky or smart, lol. He was in that Harry Potter spinoff and some Lobster movie, which was really acclaimed. Alicia can always lie about how B&R ruined her career, which is partly true. Clooney was able to get back on track (I think B&R was the reason he stayed on ER for few more years) and Chris O'donnell has a long running tv show, her career was doomed. Though, only Clueless was big, while her other movies pre B&R also flopped.
Quote:
Those Cannes movies are mostly hype material though and I suspect Elle Fanning will get the most of the hype (since she's the lead in two of them ) but I'm looking forward to the Gaiman adaptation.
Or Kirsten Dunst... Or Coppola... They last collab wasn't actually sucessful. Though, I enjoyed it.
That video about Davis is really strange.