Moderator Support Team

Lana's spoiler and speculation thread #20

Welcome to Lana's 20th
-SPOILER AND SPECULATION THREAD-

source

Coming Up Next:

6.18 | – Where Bluebirds Fly – | Airdate: 4/23/17 at 8pm EST

THE MUSICAL EPISODE

“When we started talking about the musical, we wanted it to be a special episode,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “We thought Emma’s wedding felt like the natural milestone for us.”

Adds executive producer Adam Horowitz: “It felt like the right place. Hopefully, when you see how the device works within the episode and how it relates to Emma and her character journey, it all seems to make sense that it would lead up to this. It worked on both a plot and character level, and it allowed us the fun of actually doing a musical episode.”

Press Release:

Pictures:
Promos:

Sneak Peaks:

General Season News:
"ONCE UPON A TIME" (Season 6)

Watch Once Upon a Time TV Show - ABC.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC, www.twitter.com/OnceABC
Hashtag: #OnceUponATime
source

Tweets:

Previous Threads:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

LAST POST

Quote:
Okay, this can just be pure speculation so I would take it with a grain of salt. And I was also curious if anybody else came across this possible theory about a filmed finale scene?

I was on a Lana Parrilla fan page on FB where some spoiler pics were posted. I believe they are from the finale - Emma is in her usual attire, hat, jeans, boots, red jacket etc. Regina is wearing what appears to be a cranberry colored suit ensemble? Anyway, the discussion was about I believe Gideon fights Emma again in the finale (ie. Black Fairy still has control of his heart) but Regina & Emma come up with a plan for Regina to magically glamour into Emma, fight Gideon, and she might die in Emma's place? So what, Emma was really seeing Regina's death the whole time, not her own? Shocking.

There is a confirmed death for the finale. Up until now, I was leaning more towards Rumple but that bait & switch theory seems pretty plausible to me. Regina can sword fight. She practically has nothing left, she redeemed herself, there's no Robin, and Henry is almost grown and will have Hook & Emma because CS are getting married. Even if Robert Carlyle doesn't return for a possible s7, they might just write his character off with Belle to give them a HE.

I get that this show should just end, Lana deserves better, Regina has been written into this boring supporting role but I'm still going to roll my eyes if this plays out like this. Another poster and I discussed this at length just after s5 ended and we got into lengthy discussion on the main OUAT board about them killing Regina off by series end, and dun dun ... sacrificing herself for Emma. After all the crappy bad tragic & depressing writing for Regina, it made sense. Why would they keep Robin Hood around for a HE when they planned to kill the former EQ off all along. They have nothing left to write for Regina in a s7 that is why I did consider that Lana is one of the actors out if there isn't a cancellation. If she is still in, Regina can still die but then they would probably bring back the 'EQ double' for Lana to play. Just a guess.

Yeah, I know there's nothing left for Regina anyway but after all the past investment this possibility still irks me. I think I might definitely just wait to read what people have to say about the finale. But too bad it can't be confirmed early so I can finally put this show to rest and not even wonder about a possible s7 anymore without Lana.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign