View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 08:46 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

EA GOT SCENES YAY I AM SO HAPPY. I think Amy was definitely a little bit jealous. Their little flirting at the market was really cute. I loved the argument in the kitchen, it was so honest and so real and i love that they fought about neither of them keeping in touch with each other. The ending scene where Ephram apologized, that was really adorable. And the hug! Amy initiated it and Ephram melted into it. Their progression is just so great, this season they feel so much more like friends and even though there is distance there is a maturity there that they sort of lacked last season. It's interesting that they agreed not to talk about their romantic relationships together, like they knew the other dint want to hear about it.
You're right..there is more of a maturity in Amy and Ephram's relationship. I also feel that Ephram (although he really cares for Amy) is a little more confident and doesn't appear to be so full of Angst.
I also believe that Ephram doesn't want to hurt Amy by telling her that he saw Tommy making a drug deal and realizes Tommy is a real loser.

Quote:
They just dont fit.
That is for sure!

Quote:
Tommy’s weird little outburst at Amy was just so uncalled for. The way he yelled at her? Nah uh, nope, doneeeeeee. I was giving him a chance but that right there sealed it for me, that was so rude. And then lying to her about where he was? Yeah, not a good sign.
I didn't consider Tommy a good sign from the minute he appeared on this show.

Quote:
Harold was especially cranky this episode. I cant believe Amy missed his birthday! That is sad.
I don't blame Harold for being cranky. Amy's mind seems to be all over the place and the last place is her family.
Quote:
Bright/Ephram are still awesome and it was cute that Bright told Harold the gift was from Amy as well.
Bright is such a loving thoughtful brother.