View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I like to see Ephram getting along with Andy.

It was nice to see Nina again, its too bad that she hasn’t been in the episodes and seems to be having a hard time and missing Andy. I wish she wasn’t so rude to him though, I mean, people get busy and they don’t keep in touch as much as they should. It was sweet when Andy was there for her after Sam got into the accident though. That kid seems like such a terror.

EA GOT SCENES YAY I AM SO HAPPY. I think Amy was definitely a little bit jealous. Their little flirting at the market was really cute. I loved the argument in the kitchen, it was so honest and so real and i love that they fought about neither of them keeping in touch with each other. The ending scene where Ephram apologized, that was really adorable. And the hug! Amy initiated it and Ephram melted into it. Their progression is just so great, this season they feel so much more like friends and even though there is distance there is a maturity there that they sort of lacked last season. It's interesting that they agreed not to talk about their romantic relationships together, like they knew the other dint want to hear about it.

Madson/Ephram were fine this episode but Im getting bored of Madison. She should have been honest with him about the song to begin with. But when they kiss its just so odd. They just dont fit.

Tommy’s weird little outburst at Amy was just so uncalled for. The way he yelled at her? Nah uh, nope, doneeeeeee. I was giving him a chance but that right there sealed it for me, that was so rude. And then lying to her about where he was? Yeah, not a good sign.

Harold was especially cranky this episode. I cant believe Amy missed his birthday! That is sad.

Bright/Ephram are still awesome and it was cute that Bright told Harold the gift was from Amy as well.